Sri Lanka in India ODI series
2nd ODI
Match Will Start and Availabe as on
14:30 local time (09:00 GMT)at Nagpur
Date: 18 December 2009
(Refresh Page if streeming is not working)
Live Match Streeming
Use firefox or Chrome Browser to watch

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Jyotish and Life

Hi All.

This is my first post in this blog. I am not an astrologer. I have interest in astrology. I always have questions related to astrology in my mind. Many persons told me that astrology is nothing just a way of earning for some people. But i think it carries everything in itself. I also tested many times that some pridictions went true. I Think Astrology helps us to find which factors will helpus to get happiness and success in our life. But that doesn't means that somone have full trust on astrology to get these in their life. In Bhagwat Geeta its mentioned that Karama is the key thing that makes the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment